Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Art: Tao Lia

To introduce a region of art is always difficult cause everyone has a different opinion of what is art for her or him. So I try to give a great view on all of the art projects but you may find a tendency of what I like.
Also it is very difficult if not impossible to describe art dispassionately. Therefor I will let the pictures speak for themselves without many words, if at all.
On my travels through the hyperverses I visited the region GawLab in FrancoGrid. When I read the name GawLab it told me that it is more than just a name and I googled it and found a very interesting tumblr.blog by Praline B.

For sure I do not want to withhold the URI from you:

http://gawlab.tumblr.com/


The Artwork is named Tao Lia and is made by Shenn Tao modified by Praline B.. (I hope I translated the land information the right way cause my french is horrible to almost non- existence.)
And now I let the pictures sing their song. You see the scores but to hear the tune you have to visit Tao Lia on the region GawLab.











Destination:
FrancoGrid Region GawLab Parcel Tao Lia
hg.francogrid.org:80:GawLab

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow I m very glad you liked the Shenn Tao's artwork ! We met in Second Life in 2009, but Shenn is also a metanaute and he had also sims at OsGrid, and when I visited him there, I discovered a build so beautiful and amazing, he gently offers for my new project GawLab few oars to start with them. I will see if he is still there and I'll give you the urls to meet his build.

    AntwortenLöschen